In 2013, the AISP team conducted in-depth interviews with staff at eight Network sites. The resulting case studies carefully examine the diverse IDS models that exist across the Network, analyze how each site uses their IDS to produce actionable intelligence for social policy and practice, and document core components of robust IDS sites.
Our case studies also highlight how sites in the Network:
- Secure and maintain legal agreements
- Establish and adapt governance processes
- Manage data and analytic processes
- Confront economic and political realities in sustaining IDS operations
- Document their own exemplary research uses