Why Administrative Data? Why Integrated Data Systems?
- The Integrated Data System Approach: A Vehicle to More Effective and Efficient Data-Driven Solutions in Government, (2017), by Fantuzzo, Henderson, Coe, & Culhane
- Connecting the Dots: The Promise of Integrated Data Systems for Policy Analysis and Systems Reform, (2010), by Culhane, Fantuzzo, Rouse, Tam, & Lukens
- Unlocking the Value of Data Sharing: A Look Across Five Sectors, (2018), Data Across Sectors for Health, by Eckart
- Research Connections, Working with Administrative Data, (on-going), National Center for Children in Poverty
Governance & Ethical Use
- IDS Governance: Setting Up for Ethical and Effective Use, (2017), AISP Expert Panel Report, by Gibbs, Hawn Nelson, Dalton, Cantor, Shipp, & Jenkins
- A Path to Social License: Guidelines for Trusted Data Use, (2017), Data Futures Partnership New Zealand
- Data Ethics Framework, (2018), UK Dept for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport
- Legal Issues for IDS Use: Finding a Way Forward, (2017), AISP Expert Panel Report, by Petrila, Cohn, Pritchett, Stiles, Stodden, Vagle, Humowiecki, & Rozario.
- Making “Good Government” Great: The Role of Attorney Generals and Integrated Data Systems, (2018), Governing Institute.
- NNIP’s Resource Guide to Data Governance and Security, (2018), National Neighborhood Indicators Partnership, by Hendey, Gold, and Pettit
- Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Security Policy, (2018), U.S. Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Criminal Justice Information Services Division
- Technology for Civic Data Integration, (2018), AISP, MetroLab, & NNIP, by Evans-Harris, Mauro-Nava, Hawn Nelson, Hendey, & Kingsley
- An Overview of Architectures and Techniques for Integrated Data Systems Implementation, (2015), within Actionable Intelligence: Using Integrated Data Systems to Achieve a More Effective, Efficient, and Ethical Government, Fantuzzo & Culhane (Eds.)
- Establishing a Standard Data Model for Large-scale IDS Use, (2017), AISP Expert Panel Report, by Wulczyn, Clinch, Coulton, Keller, Moore, Muschkin, Nicklin, LeBoeuf, & Barghaus
- How States Use Data to Inform Decisions: A national review of the use of administrative data to improve state decision-making, (2018), The Pew Charitable Trusts
- AISP Network Site Case Studies, 2014-2018
Communication & Engagement
- Nothing to Hide: Tools for Talking (and Listening) About Data Privacy for Integrated Data Systems, (2018), The Future of Privacy Forum and AISP