AISP has issued a REQUEST FOR INFORMATION (RFI) to help us better understand the marketplace for building an integrated data sharing and evaluation platform to support state and local governments in shaping better policy and practice. Specifically, AISP’s vision is of a distributed platform that allows governments to store archival integrated administrative data and also allows internal analysts and external evaluation and research partners to access and analyze these data without ever actually possessing them. With this RFI, AISP is providing an opportunity for companies with relevant expertise to articulate interest in this project in the hopes that they might engage one or more respondents in a future partnership to build and implement such a platform.
If you are interested and have not already received an invitation and unique username and password to access the RFI details and questionnaire through the University’s online procurement system, please contact Angela Martyak at firstname.lastname@example.org. All other questions about the RFI should be directed to Della Jenkins at email@example.com.
- Request for Information (RFI) release date: May 22, 2018
- Forum to submit questions closes: June 13, 2018 by 5 p.m. EST
- Penn response to questions: June 15, 2018 by 5 p.m. EST
- RFI Response Due Date: June 29, 2018 by 5 p.m. EST
The following dates are approximate and subject to change:
- Penn selection & notification July 30, 2018
- Release of RFP: Fall 2018
- Project start: Winter 2018