AISP December 2014 Conference: Developing Sites
The AISP December 2014 Developing Sites Conference was held in Philadelphia, PA December 2 & 3. Topics discussed throughout the two day conference focused on Strategy and Sustainability and Legal Issues. AISP Network sites were also present and were paired with developing sites to provide IDS consultation.
Protecting Student Privacy while Creating and Using Integrated Data Systems: presented by Michael Hawes, Statistical Privacy Advisor, U.S. Department of Education.
Plenary 1: Strategy and Sustainability
- Maryanne Schretzman, Center for Innovation through Data Intelligence, New York, NY: Stakeholder Communications: Including Policy Makers, Providers, and Advocates
- Dave Patterson, South Carolina: Engaging Agencies Actively as Research Partners
- Amy Hawn-Nelson, Director, Institute for Social Capital, Charlotte, North Carolina: Community Partnerships
Plenary 2: Legal Issues
- Dennis Culhane: Professor, Dana and Andrew Stone Chair in Social Policy: Overview of Legal and Security Issues with IDS
- Erin Dalton, Deputy Director, Office of Data Analysis, Research, and Evaluation, Allegheny County Department of Human Services: Data Sharing
- Roger Boothroyd, Chair and Professor, Department of Mental Health Law and Policy, University of South Florida: Data Security