In June 2022, with generous support from the Annie E. Casey Foundation, AISP Network members and partners gathered in Philadelphia to share their experiences linking and using administrative data to support social policy and practice change. The event was our first (hybrid) in-person gathering since 2019, and – wow! – it felt good to see so many of your faces. Data sharing is hard work and we all need opportunities to connect with others for reflection, inspiration and collective problem-solving. Thanks to those who joined us, and to our funders who made it possible!
For more pictures from the event, check out our full photo gallery.
The meeting offered participants a mix of sessions on process and use cases for integrated data in policy and practice. The majority of the content was generated by network members and moderated by the AISP team.
Follow the links below to view available slide decks from the presentations.
- Centering racial equity in cross agency data collaborations: Amy Hawn Nelson, Blu Lewis, Sue Gallagher, Bridget Blount & Deja Kemp
- Integrating data to evaluate policy experiments and drive economic mobility: Katy Collins, Jennie Romich & Amy Castro
- Evolving legal frameworks for data integration: Amy Hawn Nelson, Deja Kemp, Sydney Idzikowski, Richard Gold & Paul Hogle
- Key topics in privacy-preserving technology: Amy O’Hara & Aaron Bean
Concurrent network presentations by policy area:
- Integrating data to improve youth wellbeing: Jessica Cunningham, Scott Gaul, Regan Foust, Maggie Reeves & Amy Hawn Nelson (moderator)
- Integrating data to address housing insecurity: Whitney LeBoeuf, Lori Thomas, Dennis Culhane & Deja Kemp (moderator)
- Integrating data to improve health equity: Cass Dorius, Josh Martin, Dave Patterson, Annice Correia Gabel & Emily Berkowitz (moderator)
- Integrating data to promote early childhood outcomes: Heather Rouse, Bob Goerge, Elliot Regenstein & Della Jenkins (moderator)
- AISP Updates: Della Jenkins
- Data Talks: Jessie Tenenbaum, Cass Dorius, Aaron Bean, Amy O’Hara
- Network Reflection: Mentimeter survey results
Thank you again to our funders and network members for joining us and continuing to grow this community together!